Happy Sunday Funday! I hope you all had a wonderful day! I spent the day in the city with my besties! Look out for that post later this week 😉 I seriously cannot believe there’s only 8 more days till Christmas.. I’m so EXCITED!!! Have any of you ever watched the O.C.? Well The Cohen’s celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah and they call it Christmukka! I think that’s so cute! If you haven’t seen it yet you should!! It’s on Hulu.
Today I’m sharing with you all my Christmas wish list! I love seeing what others wished for, and I thought I’d be fun to share mine this year! The list I’ve put on here is the exact one I sent to my mom. There were a few other things that I took off because they are apart of my big secret. I will be able to share that with all of you very soon! So now without further ado here’s my Christmas wish list!
- Lulu lemons
- Black ripped jeans (if you can find them just in the knees, other wise any black ripped ones are good!)
- Black work pants
- Those cute pants with the tie (AHAHA I don’t know the name of them!)
- iPhone 8 plus (pretty pls with a cherry on top)
- Good case for it too
- Cover fx primer green one for acne I believe
- New planner
- One of those cool neon signs
- Echo dot
- Blow dryer
- Turtle necks
- New suitcase
- Passport holder
- Midi hunter boots in black
- Black over the knee boots (with the heel)
That’s all I have for my Christmas wishlist! Be sure to follow so you don’t miss a post, and check back in tomorrow for Day 5!!
Have you seen my last post? If not check it out here!
(Credit to the owner of the cute banner)